Thursday, February 7, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!

Shawn wanted to go on a surf trip and he knew that the only way he cold go would be to take us to disneyland too! It was Asher's first time going and she loved it. She was so good and loved sitting in the baby Bjorn on shawn. Amme loves Disneyland like her mom. We had so much fun. We stayed at our good friends house the Blacks who stayed with us when they all went snowboarding. We like to think that we have a vacation house in california and they have one in Utah!! Amme dressed up as Allison Wonderland and I really think that she thought that she was Allison. Everyone that saw her was dying because she kept that hilarious wig on. She loves that dress up. Shawn surfed and did the flow rider it's a fake wave that is actually harder than surfing shawn said. But, He and David did such a good job!! I will post pic of that when I get them downloaded. Oh and can I say that I am obsessed with trader Joes and I think Utah needs one really bad and a farmers market too!!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun.
and, that wig is hilarious... she's a doll.

Tristan said...

So cute!! I haven't been in so long! We are going to take the girls this summer I think. That wig is too funny!

the Hansens said...

Janae, What a fun trip! Amme is such a character. I love her! You guys are the cutest family and I love reading about all the memories you have together. Thanks for being such great friends.

Elly said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to take Kendal there. Amme looks so cute in the Alice costume.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Amme is so cute! We went ot disneyland last year and loved it! How fun!

mickell said...

Oh how I love Disneyland & wish that I could move in there! Looks like fun & alice in wonderland is so cute!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Amme has always been the cutest little DIVA ever! I am so jealous you went to Disneyland!

Holland said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Love the Alice in Wonderland costume.

katierasmussen said...

How fun! I need a trip myself. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trader Joes don't they have the best stuff!! I actually contacted thme about opening one in Utah (this was a few years ago) And they said they make most of thier money from alcohol sales, so Utah wouldn't be that great of a market for them. Bummer.

jamie amos said...

that pic with amme in that blonde wig is halarious!!! shawn, im glad that u got to take the kids there. fun dayz. Ya'll look really great!!! miss u.luv,auntie jamie