Thursday, April 10, 2008

Called to Serve::


My little brother Brandt recieved his mission call yesterday!! He is going to Atlanta Georgia...with a little twist if you will...spanish speaking. We are so proud of him and the man that he is. I can't say that I know a boy so kind, fun, service oriented, errand runnin, baby sittin kid than this one. He is an AMAZING person and a great little brother. Sorry he is not for sale. We will miss his cute buns. Although, we know he will be in the right place. We love you to pieces Brandt.

4 comments:

lauren said...

altanta is the city where the playa's play..... that will be rad. miss you.

LaRee said...

Congrats! I love the ATL or A town! I lived there for a year I miss it so much! Tell him Buckhead is where it's t. Oh I want to go visit again. They have some great food if you go see him go eat at the buckhead diner!

Heather said...

THAT IS SO GREAT!! HE WILL LOVE KNOWING SPANISH CASEY USES IT EVERYDAY!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog:) What a cute family! send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog
mangoe@msn.com

Kristen (Lowe) Harris