Saturday, November 10, 2007

Family Pictures AGAIN????

Today we had family pictures with my family. (My parents and Sisters and Brothers and their kids and spouses) this was the 5th time since september that we have had pictures taken for one reason or another. The first time was Asher's baby pictures. We had to get them re-taken because the photographer only uses natural light and ten minutes into our sessin it started to storm. Then, we had family pictures taken for my little family and pictures for Amme turning 3 (I get pictures at every age) The ones of Amme turned out. But, for some reason in every family picture she was making a face or some random pose. Oddly enough Amme loves getting her pictures taken. It works out good for me because she is really good and smiles. (sometimes she poses and makes funny faces. but, what do you expect from and energetic 3 year old?) So, we had family re-takes on wednesday at wheeler farms and I am crossing my fingers and my eyes and my toes and my legs and arms that those turn out. Then today we had the whole fam there for pictures. But, at least out of the big family picture we got some cute clothes on Steven and Susan what nice parents I have. so needles to say I am sick of planning and getting ready for pictures. I'm good for another year! Well half a year because Asher will be 1 in July. I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures off the c.d and into the right place on the computer so I can post them.

No comments: