Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Amme's Class Party






Amme had quite the eventful halloween! we will start out with the class party!! She got to go to school in her costume and take treats to share. They had a little class party and then the last 15 minutes of class the parents got to come watch the kids in a parade. It was so cute! they all walked in a line up and down the street while their teacher played the guitar they sang halloween songs that they learned. Amme's favorite song goes like this I'm a mean old witch flying on my broom with my black cat, you better watch out or i might scare you BOO!!When she says boo she cracks up because she thinks it really scares people. she always says mom did that scare you? I tell her yes it's so scarry!

1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

She is so cute. I love the things kids say at this age!