Friday, December 7, 2007

Tagged by Sarah.......

5 things i was doing 10 years ago?

1. In high school
2. going to movies and dinner with friends
3. Trying to figure out who the heck I was?
4. Who knows
5. Who Cares


5 things on my to do list today...

1. Go to Costco and get my Christmas cards printed
2. Find a Guitar for Amme for Christmas
3. Put in a Scentsy order
4. Go to Acupuncture!! YEA
5. Go out on a double with Bryce and Kelly

5 snacks I enjoy....

1. Peanut butter M&M's
2. Baby oranges
3. A piece of red bell pepper with garlic salt and slice of Cheese
4. Garlic and Herb Triscits
5. Carmel

5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire

1. Blow my house up and build another one in its spot
2. Have a personal Acupuncturist(Regan)
3. Travel
4. Pay for my kids education
5. Give others what they needed

5 Bad Habits I have...

1. Same as Sarah Say yes to everyone and everything
2. Bake too much
3. Don't serve enough
4. Talk down to myself
5. Not always punctual

5 Places I've Lived...

1. Orem
2. San Diego
3. Eagle Mountain(never do it)
4. No where else I'm pretty content here
5. Boring

5 Jobs I have had...

1. Cashier at super sonic car wash
2. Sundance
3. PF Changs
4. Costco
5. China Lily

5 things people don't know about me...

1. I'm into Homeopathic
2. I have ran 2 Marathons
3. I had amme c-section
4. I had Asher All Natural
5. Most projects I start and my husband finishes

I tag Lauren Black, Heather Nelson, Missy Reber, Emilee Peterson, and Liz Reimschussell(Sorry forgot your last name shoot me later)

1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

That last one was funny. I wish Paul would finish my projects! So how do you know the McIff's? I miss them so bad. He was the best dentisit I have ever worked for. Did they ever have a fourth kid? Man, I need to do a better job of keeping in touch.