Monday, December 3, 2007

Turkey Cupcakes



I signed up to take a treat to Amme's school class for their Thanksgiving feast. So, I decided to make these cute Turkey cupcakes! They were super easy and turned out pretty cute i thought. I also went to help Amme's class with some games that they were playing and got there while they were still eating. Their teacher was just handing out the cupcakes as I arrived and Amme got up from her tabel and walked over to the other tabel and said to the kids..."what do you tell me for the chick cupcakes? what do you tell me Huh?" the kids said..."Thank You Amme" and she said... "You are welcome you guys." It cracked me up. I thought that was so cute...

2 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

You are soo talented ans such a fun mommy!

oldemail said...

Nice job on the cupcakes...very cute.