Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A day at the PARK!!




So this morning we did the usual routine Amme woke up had breakfast then got in the bath, got dressed and I was doing her hair. I was brushing her long mane which has snarles up the wazoo cuz it's so dang long. Well, usually when I brush it and it has snarles I tell her to say... "Be nice you silly brush." just so that she doesn't freak out and cry. Well, this morning the brush was hurting her because she had the usual snarles and I said..."Tell the silly brush to be nice Amme." She quickly responded.."No Mom I'm not playing that game anymore it hurts me." I was dying! I really thought that she thought that the brush was hurting her. I had no clue that she knew that it was a little game. That's what you get when your three year old is smarter than you;) So, needless to say she was good while I did her hair and then we made it to the park to play and have a picnic with Cannon and Brooklyn her two little buddies. Amme loves the park and being able to run free. Asher and Kennedy just rolled around,said Da,da and played on the blanket. Just what they do best. I can't wait for summer so that we can go to the pool everyday!

7 comments:

Tristan said...

Cute kids!! Yeah I hate it when our kids figure out stuff that we don't want them too! Darn those smart kids!

heather telford photography said...

So I just found your blog and was SO excited!! How are you? Your little girls are so cute! We need to keep in touch.. Im gonna add you to mine so we can keep in touch!!

heatherandjefftelford.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great trip in Cabo- I am so jealous!! I can't believe your story, that is so funny. Your girls are so darling!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute! Amme is getting so big. Hopefully we will get to see you guys this summer in UT

Heather said...

They are 3 going on 21 : ) I can not stand one more cold day : )

Heather said...

Cabo looks fun- I LOVE WARM PLACES. Your picnic also looks cute- I can't wait until it gets warm so we can hang outside like that!!

Brax and Britta said...

HEY! So i found this button that randomly goes through profiles and your's came up.. crazy. But i enjoyed looking at the pictures of Asher and Amme they are so cute! We are really going to miss teaching Amme. She is so fun. One time in class we wanted Amme to tell us about your husband and the first thing she said was he is going to be a prophet one day. It was great!