Sunday, March 9, 2008

Guess Who is going to CABO!!!




ME!! My parents are taking all of the adults in the family to Cabo tomorrow!!!!!! Excpet Asher and Max get to come because they are still drinking Mama Juice(I know they both secretly planned it so they could come) We are so excited to go! It will be so much fun. We are so blessed that my parents want to take us with them:)Amme Jae will be staying with Kaylee Brandt's friend...We love her to death! I think Amme will have just as much fun here with Kaylee as we will in Cabo!!

9 comments:

Tristan said...

Wow have a great time! Take lots of pictures to post when you get back!

Heather said...

That sound like so much fun!! Hope you have a great time :)

oldemail said...

have a great time and post pictures when you get back!

Liz Galvin said...

You're going to have a blast. Soak up a little sun for me. :)

Holland said...

I wish I could go enjoy the warm weather. Have fun.

lauren said...

yes i do miss our daily conversations, and i was a little sad, you didn't even say bye to me
=(

Elly said...

Have a great time! It's so beautiful. Well... the beaches anyway.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok i can't believe i found your blog....i hope all is well...this is valerie biggerstaff...no clawson...i hope you know how darling you are your little girl is so cute....we need to see each other. Hope all is well drop me a line when you get back from cabo......

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok i can't believe i found your blog....i hope all is well...this is valerie biggerstaff...no clawson...i hope you know how darling you are your little girl is so cute....we need to see each other. Hope all is well drop me a line when you get back from cabo......