Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday to...ME

Just some of the people that i Love and some of the reasons why!

Lauren..what more can i say
Kacie...Fun, creative, Loyal
Shawn&Asher...Best Daddy and Amazing little spirit
Amme&Asher...Cutest sisters that adore eachother
Mom&Asher...two amazing people
Mike&Sherida...You won't find two more driven people, giving, the Bomb!
Bryce&Kelly...amazing brother, unconditional, Kelly talented sister, helpful
Hank, Max & Asher...Funniest, understanding-Max cutie pie, Asher happyMon, Dad, Shawn...Parents giving, united, Shawn unconditional, fun
Maddie,Brandt, Aubs... Maddie cute, fun, helpful, Brandt helpful,kind, non-judgemental, Aubs fun, organized, kind
Tamie...Loving, tender, understanding
Missy, Katie, Camie, Tamie-Missy fun, loving, Katie-kind Camie-fun, sweet, Tamie-fun, open
Shawn& Amme- Shawn-talented,teachable, kind, Amme-Kind, fun, good listener, soft heart

Asher...Fun, soft, playful, sensetive, beautiful

13 comments:

oldemail said...

Cute post!......Happy Birthday Janae!

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day! The pictures are so cute and I love what you said about each person!

lauren said...

um thank through
ts for putting an embarrasing pic of me on the internet???? jk anyways thanks for the little post was very cute! i hope you had a grat day! sad i couldnt share it with you =( i love the boob pic of you and shawn and amme when she was little!!! she looks adorable! and you look smokin in the last pic with asher when she was tiny! ahh... i miss you guys. time for a visit? its YOUR turn to drive throught he night with two kids by yourself to be with your BESTY!!!! muahhhhh! i miss you!

lauren said...

um thank through
ts for putting an embarrasing pic of me on the internet???? jk anyways thanks for the little post was very cute! i hope you had a grat day! sad i couldnt share it with you =( i love the boob pic of you and shawn and amme when she was little!!! she looks adorable! and you look smokin in the last pic with asher when she was tiny! ahh... i miss you guys. time for a visit? its YOUR turn to drive throught he night with two kids by yourself to be with your BESTY!!!! muahhhhh! i miss you!

Liz Galvin said...

Happy-Happy Birthday JaNae! I hope you had an awesome day. :)

jEn said...

happy b-day! um... where the heck is my picture!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Janae. Very cute pics of everyone and fun idea to spotlight all of them on your birthday. I hope you had a great day. 27 is on one of my best years yet. I hope yours will be the same.

Heather said...

Happy B-day- when are we going to lunch?? Does next week work!

Houston Family said...

Hey! Hope you had a great birthday. It looks like you do a lot of fun things with your girls and family. I love to see what you guys are doing.

herifords said...

Cute post. I tagged you so look on my blog for the rules!

Jessica said...

Hi, I am one of Lauren blacks friend from Cali, and she said that you make pettiskirts. Do you sale them out of your house or at a store? I will be in Utah for the next 2 weeks if you have some. I have been looking online, but she said to ask you. Thanks Jessica.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday : ) I can not believe that Maddie is so grown up... I was thinking she was still 6 ; )

Melissa said...

Hey Janae- Sorry it's taken so long, but the bows are done!! Give me a call and I will bring them by.