Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Cake!!






My friend Kacie called me and said that she saw this cute Halloween cake on good things Utah. So, i deceded to stop being such a boring mom and let my hair down and roll up my sleeves and let amme help me make this messy cake! We had fun. i even let her do it her way. I am very proud of myself. In the middle of making it she said "Mom,lets just stop for a minute and look at it." I thought that was so cute of her because it reminded me that i need to stop once in a while and look at life or what ever i am doing or what ever is going on. Asher sat in her swing and wathced us. She was really good!

6 comments:

Tristan said...

So cute and fun! Your darling little Amme has great insight for her age! We are actually gonna make Halloween cupcakes tonight! I love letting Maddie decorate her own little cupcake, she is so creative!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Ryan loves to bake with me. I let him pour the ingredients in, break the eggs, stir it, and lick the bowl. He has so much fun!

Elly said...

Hey it's Elly. I just wanted to say Hi. Your girls are so cute. I wanted to see your blog. Tiffani Ford told me that she saw yours so I went through and found it.

Heather said...

That is so fun. I need to do that more with my kids :)

lauren said...

i tagged you, look on my blog and DO IT!

Heather said...

TAG your it. Haha!! I just taged you on my blog. :)