Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cheerleading and Family Pic






My cousin cheers for Lone Peak High Scool. They had a workshop for little girls ages 4-10. SO, Amme went to this little workshop thing. They learned a little dance-cheer thing. So, they performed at the football game during half time. It was so fun to watch. I was thinking how nice it is to have a little kid that loves people and is not afraid to leave me. She actually enjoys getting out. So, here are a few pirtures the girl with amme is my cousion Brecka, she is a doll. There is one of Shawn and Asher watching the game and Asher playing hide and go seek. I thought they were cute. Oh and last night we got family pictures taken at river woods. We also had Amme's 3 year old pictures and ones of them in their costumes. I hope they turned out. When i get the proofs I will post them.

3 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

You have the cutest girls. I would love to see you & your darling girls when we come into town for christmas.

Holland said...

Your cousin looks like she could be your sister. I thought it was maddy because I have not seen her in so long but then it said Lone Peak and I knew she didn't go to that school. Your little girls are very cute!
nic

Heather said...

Your girls are so cute : )