Monday, October 22, 2007

Who you gonna be for Halloween??

So, Amme is gonna be a witch for Halloween! It is the cutest witch costume ever. Both of the girls were gonna be pumpkins for the lack of my creativity and energy to find something different. Then Amme kept saying that she wanted to be a witch. So after trying on her pumpkin costume and shawn saying how ugly he thought is was i decided to look around and found the most adorable witch costume. So,yea Amme gets to be a witch. She also keeps saying that she wants to be a pirate...Captain Jack Sparrow! but, i think we will just stick with the witch this year. Little Asher baby! we could not make her be the ugly pumpkin even though it would be warm so i looked around for something different for her as well and found the cutest pink piggy ever! So, she will be sportin the lil' pig. Like i said in an earlier post I got their Halloween pictures taken so, when I get them I will post them!! I think they turned out cute. This wednesday we have a trunk or treat in the church parking lot. We are all supposed to decorate our cars and have treats to hand out. We are excited! Tonight for family night were gonna get decorations and candy! It's kind nice because then the kids can wear their costumes more than one time. I love holidays and being festive! I know I am weird but, hey it's more fun that way. oh ya and Amme told Shawn that he could be a Pirate and scare everyone. She thought that was such a good idea.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Sounds fun! I bet the girls will be darling! Are you dressing up?

lauren said...

you can thank me for runnin all over town for that witch costume....muahhh only for you..