Friday, October 5, 2007

Were in California!!






So, my husband said to me last saturday at nine p.m. I'm gonna go to San Deigo and pick up my surf boards...I said a no your not! i all but had to twist his arm to not go. so, All week between him and Lauren my lil' love they have been begging me to go. So, we are here. we left thursday night at eight thirty and arrived here at 4:00 a.m. we got here safely and that is what i am happy about. so...the guys went surfing in mexico and we are chillin with 4 kids!!we took the kids to the mall and if they were good they could ride the merry go round. So, as you can see they were good. Amme tried on the pirate hat in the disney store. She loves pirates. We decided that Asher and Kardiff are going to get married. Here are some pictures for their wedding video. It's a party:)I could hang with lauren all day every day so it is so fun. If i can be with Lauren then Shawn can surf whenever he wants. the girls are so cute and love each other.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Spur of the moment! Hope you have fun!

Liz Galvin said...

Have fun! I love San Diego!

lauren said...

i miss my girlfriend. (love kardiff)