Saturday, September 22, 2007

AMME'S PHOTO SHOOT!






We decide to have Aubrey take some pictures of Amme while we were getting Ashers done. She was in love with the tutu! It looked so cute on her and she felt like a little princess in it. Amme was just posing away for Aubrey. Amme was really good and did exactly what we asked her to do. I think these pictures turned out so cute of Amme. She has so much pesonality that we dont have to bribe her to smile and strke a pose for the camera. It is so funny watching her. We love Amme and enjoy all that she has to offer life. I just have to tell one little funny story about Amme the other day i was getting ready and she came into my bathroom and said "Hey Fabulous Mommy, will you put my shoes on Fabulous Mommy?" It was the funniest thing ever. she is constantly saying the cutest things.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

You have beautiful girls! Love the funny stories about Amme! Maddie loves her nursery class too. The photoshoots are just darling!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Your kids are adorable. I cannot believe how old Asher is now. Whenever I make Ryan any food he always tells me 'Mommy, this food is delicious." It's so cute.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.