Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This one is for Max!!

My little sister Aubrey had her first little boy and actually her first baby today. Well actually this moarning at 1:44 A.M. He was 7Lbs.2oz. and 20 inches long. He is so darling. he has the perfect complection. Aubrey did it All NATURAL!! No epidural!! You go GIRL!! She was so calm and took it like a real woman. Hank, My Mom, Dad, Kristen (good family friend), Me, and my sister Sherida were all there. It was so amazing. She made it look like a piece of cake. I was there from 10:30 P.M. until 4:00 A.M. this moarning. I was so blessed to be able to be there. I was also grateful shawn was able to be home with the kids and that Asher baby sleeps through the night and didn't need milky milk. She is a good little sleeper. I am so blessed to have such a good baby. After Amme went to pre-school today I took her and Asher to the hospital to see Aubs,and Max. Amme adored him. It was fun to visit and hang out for a little while. CONGRATULATIONS Aubs and Hanky Panky.

1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

Congrats to Aubrey. I could never do it all natural, she is brave! Put a picture up, I bet he is adorable! You are also such a good sister to be there with her, my last two no one was there (not even Paul) until the baby was ready to pop out! Paul almost missed Taylors birth all together!