Sunday, September 30, 2007

Boring!!

Ok so my favorite friend Lauren told me that i write the same damn thing every time. "My girls are so cute...Blah blah blah! well, i don't know what to write about! so if any of you have ideas let me know. I love reading everyone else's blogs and am so inspired at how talented and what amazing mom's you all are. but, i just don't know what to write about other than my girls because they do take up most of my time...HELP!! Oh a few other things that I do are Pampered Chef and Scentsy Candles. I do these two little businesses for fun. it's a hobby and i love kitchen things and Candles. If you do not have a Scentsy Candle you need one. They are the best ever. You will be hooked. The big reason i sell them is because my Mom, sisters, Aunts, and Cousions place orders constantly so they wanted someone in the family to do it. So, I said I would. I hope you all give me some more intersting ideas of what to write about.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Ok, never heard of Scensty Candles. You will have to send me a catalog or somethin! My blog is 95% dedicated to my girls too so don't worry about it. As Mommies we should have our worlds revolve around our children! And your girls are beautiful so you have braggint rights!

Holland said...

Hey JaNae,
I found your blog from Heather's. I am glad you got a blog going. It is fun to see what everyone is up to. Your girls are darling. My link is hollandfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com Tell Aubrey congrats and that is awesome that she went natural.
Nic