Monday, September 24, 2007

Mom is this 9.0

So my mom has this water machine that purifies water. it's called kangen water and there are different levels or numbers of water. It starts at 8.0 and you have to work your way up to 9.5 because the water makes your body alcaline. If your body is to acidic for the water you will get really sick so Amme always asks me..."Mom, is this 9.0?" it cracks me up because this 3 year old knows to ask if she can drink the water. If the water is in one of my colored water bottles Amme will say..."Mom, that is grandma's special water huh? and I can't drink it." Because my Mom has thoes water bottles also and Amme always asks if she can have a drink and my Mom tells her that it is her special water and she can't drink it or she will get really sick. So, little Amme is already trained on what water she can and can't drink...Not the 9.0 or Grandma's special water.

No comments: